Planning to sell your home fast for cash? Your first step is to search for a reliable home investor who is willing to pay you in cash. So, are you interested in cash buyers for your home in the US? Here, we list the 5 top cash buyers for your homes in the US.
Many cash buyers are limited to local states. Therefore, we have tried to compile the best cash buyers who are popular throughout the US and have been trusted in the real estate sector.
The 5 top cash buyers are listed here in random order.
5 Top Cash Buyers For Your Homes In The US
- Webuyhouses- This company founded by Mr. Jeremy Brandt has its headquarters in Southlake, Texas. Founded in 1996, webuyhouses is very popular across the US and deals with cash for homes.
- Homevestors- Homevestors is based in Dallas, Texas. It established its base in the year 1989. Mr. David Hicks is the present CEO of Homevestors. Being an expert in real estate services, Homevestors generates more revenue than Webuyhouses. As a result, it is the most preferred when it comes to cash for homes offer.
- Webuyhousesfastcash- Started by Mr. Arman Radfar, webuyhousesfastcash has its registered office in Arlington, Texas. webuyhousesfastcash.com deals with guaranteed hassle-free home cash offers all across the US and promises to transfer the amount within a week of the deal closing.
- Opendoor- Opendoor is based in San Francisco, California. It had its beginning in 2014. Mr. Eric Wu is the co-founder and CEO of Opendoor. When compared to the other expert home investors, Opendoor is a new entrant. Nevertheless, it generates more revenue than its competitors in the home sales sector.
- Redfin- Mr. Glenn Kelman is the President & CEO of Redfin that was established in the year 2005 with its headquarters at Seattle, Washington. This real estate company offers brokerage services and has a good online real estate database.
The other popular cash buyers in the US are Zillow Group, Realtor.com, ZipRealty, Trulia, Homesnap and Neighborhood Scout to name a few.
There are thousands of local home investors and selecting the 5 top cash buyers for your homes in the US is an arduous task. Nevertheless, our only advice would be to select a reliable home investor that has good expertise in the real estate market and offers fair value for your home.